KT Tape Original Cotton Elastic Kinesiology Therapeutic Sports Tape, 14 Precut 10 inch Strips, Latex Free, Breathable, BLACK
- WHAT IS KT TAPE? – Elastic sports tape used by pro and serious athletes to support muscles, joints, tendons, and ligaments. It’s drug-free, latex-free, hypoallergenic, lightweight, breathable, comfortable, HSA/FSA approved, and easy to use.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? – It helps reduce tissue pressure and support muscles and joints. Studies show it helps you recover faster from pain. Used for knee pain, shoulder pain, shin splints, back pain, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, and much more.
- EASY TO USE – Easy to self-apply using our free application videos (see our site) for common injury areas. Our Taping Basics video teaches you how to help the tape stick properly, and our 60+ videos help you apply it for your area of pain.
- TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS – Relied on by professional and Olympic athletes, athletic trainers, and medical professionals to train longer and finish stronger. Used heavily by Team USA, NBA Trainers Association, US Soccer, USA Triathlon, and more.
- CAUTION – Beware of counterfeit: buy only when it says “Ships and sold by” Amazon, Theratape, or KTTape.com. Users have experienced many problems buying from unauthorized sellers. Please contact us with any product questions or concerns.