Kasa Smart WiFi Plug by TP-Link – Smart Plug, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa and Google (HS100)
- Control from anywhere turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the kasa app (compatible w/ android & ios)
- Voice control works with amazon alexa, google assistant and microsoft cortana supported devices for a hands free experience
- Flexible control ul certified to switch up to 15A, for flexible control of a wide range of plug in devices
- Kasa scenes & schedules schedule the smart plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- Note: requires a secured 2.4 ghz wi fi network connection
Control from Anywhere
Your Smart Plug can be controlled through your existing Wi-Fi network via the free Kasa app*. Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and have access to turn your home devices on/off, set schedules and appear at home when you're away.
The Kasa app allows you to add as many Smart Plugs as you’d like to keep track of multiple appliances, whenever, wherever.
*Compatible with Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 9 and higher.
Appear at Home While You’re Away
Have the Smart Plug work for you when you’re out of town. Connecting a lamp to your smart plug can provide home security benefits. Set it to Away Mode, and the Smart Plug will automatically turn the light on and off to give the appearance that someone is home.
Never Leave Things Running
The Smart Plug gives you the peace of mind that you’ll never leave devices running again. With the countdown timer feature, simply set a timer for the Smart Plug to turn off its appliance automatically. Set it and forget it. It’s that simple, giving you one less thing to worry about in your busy life.
Keep Your Kids on Schedule
With the scheduling benefits of a Smart Plug, you have better control over your child’s daily activities. Make sure the television is turned off when they should be doing homework, or use a countdown feature to have any lamps shut off right before bedtime.