Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug by TP-Link - Control your Devices from Anywhere, No Hub Required, Works with Alexa and Google Assistant (HS100)
Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the TP-Link Smart Plug. Turn devices on and off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa app. Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away mode to make it look like you are home when you travel and have light turn on and off at set times to conserve energy and save on your next bill. Add voice control to any electronic device by pairing with Amazon Echo.
Save Money by Running the House on Your Schedule
The HS100 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customize it by a specific time in a day.
Keep energy bills low by effectively managing devices that use the most power. Scheduling allows you to prevent power-hungry devices from being left on longer than needed.
Have your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE - Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android & iOS)
- VOICE CONTROL - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Microsoft Cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
- FLEXIBLE CONTROL - UL certified to switch up to 15A, for flexible control of a wide range of plug-in devices.
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES - Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- NOTE: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection