Faber-Castell PITT Artist Brush Pens, Basic, 6-Pack
Pitt Artist Pens - 6 Basic Colors (Brush Tip)
Artist Quality Pens
See your artwork come to life in vibrant color with Pitt Artist Pens.
Pitt Artist Pens are available in a variety of nib styles for fine detailed designs, or all over color.
- Extra Superfine (XS) - .1 mm
- Superfine (S) - .3 mm
- Fine (F) - .5 mm
- Medium (M) - .7 mm
- Soft Calligraphy (SC)
- Bullet (1.5) - 1.5 mm
- Soft Chisel (SC) - 1-3 mm
- Soft Brush (SB) .5-5 mm
- Chisel (C) - 2.5 mm
- Brush (B) - 1-5 mm
Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens
6 Pitt Artist Pens in Basic Colors (Brush Tip)
Pitt Artist Pens are famous for combining a modern brush nib design with the traditional medium of India ink. Pitt Pens offer odorless, permanent, waterproof, lightfast inks in vibrant colors. The durable brush nib gives freedom to create versatile brush strokes of broad, medium or narrow width with an even application of color.
- Colors included: Cadmium yellow, dark chrome yellow, phtalo blue, pink carmine, purple violet and permanent green olive
- Waterproof, permanent, acid-free, archival (pH neutral), lightfast and odorless
- Highly pigmented India Ink, available in bold, rich colors
- Unsurpassed lightfastness (resistance to fading)
- Smudge and waterproof when dry
- To maintain vibrant ink, store your PITT Pens horizontally