Clorox Bathroom Foamer with Bleach, Spray Bottle, Original, 30 Ounces
Clorox Bleach Foamer Bathroom Spray, Original, disinfects 99.9% of germs and leaves your bathroom sparkling clean. Powered by Clorox Bleach, this bathroom foamer cleaner easily cuts through dirt, grime and soap scum. It also kills germs commonly found in the bathroom such as staphylococcus aureus (staph), streptococcus pyogenes (strep) and trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot fungus). It also removes mold and mildew stains with less scrubbing, so it is perfect for freshening and cleaning tubs, tile, toilets, sinks and counters. The Smart Tube technology insures you spray every stain fighting drop. Behind every sparkling clean bathroom, there is Clorox Bleach Foamer Bathroom Spray.
Clorox Bathroom Foamer with Bleach, Spray Bottle, Original, 30 Ounces:
- BATHROOM CLEANER: Make your bathroom sparkle with Clorox Bleach Foamer Bathroom Spray that cleans, disinfects and kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANER: Quickly wipe away stains on most bathroom surfaces with a sponge or cloth as the foam penetrates and removes soap scum, dirt and grime
- BLEACH CLEANING SPRAY: Powerful spray with bleach provides foam coverage that easily removes soap scum and mold and mildew stains
- DISINFECTANT SPRAY: Smart Tube technology insures you spray every drop of this bathroom cleaner, no more tilting or transferring to get the last of your home cleaning supplies
- CLOROX HOUSE CLEANER: This spray cleaner with a foaming formula has dependable Clorox cleaning power to eliminate any bathroom surface mess
Ingredients: Sodium hypochlorite, 2.40%; other ingredients, 97.60%. Contains no phosphorus.
Instructions: To Clean Soap Scum: Spray, wait a few minutes, wipe with sponge. Heavy soap scum or mildew buildup may need two cleanings. To Disinfect and Kill Mold & Mildew on Hard, Nonporous Surfaces such as glazed ceramic tile: Spray surface until thoroughly wet, let stand 5 minutes, and rinse. To Remove Mildew Stains: Spray 6?8 inches from surface until surface is thoroughly covered. Allow foam to deeply penetrate mildew and problem areas. Wipe with a wet sponge or cloth, and rinse. Heavy mildew buildup may require longer contact time, or two cleanings.